, , , ,

Finished this sometime last month, and I’ve put off posting it because there’s really not that much to say about it. I did it, and it’s done. It’s a lightweight square foot panel of thin wood with about 3/4 inch thickness to the edges around the back. So that makes it an acrylic on wood-type bda again, like the past couple of projects and the for the next several ones. I might switch back to digital or digitized drawings around #60, at least for a handful of them.

Took this picture with my phone, which doesn’t have a good camera, since my actual camera, which was very dated at this point, lost all ability to focus and ended up falling into a thrash bin.

If you’d like to contribute in helping me get a new camera, encourage me to continue adding to this art series, or you simply want to show some appreciation, please consider throwing me some support over at paypal.me/bleedleaf