New feather creature to hunt thanks to anonymous contributor referred to as “mom” for practical purposes only. In a totally not unrelated manner, three blank books have already been distributed and more are already prepared for assembly. New needles and crochet sticks were also purchased at an undisclosed location, and will be put to good use in the following weeks to come.
Twitter is fixed up. Saying I never use it wouldn’t be so far from the truth, so I unfollowed everything and added 4n. I didn’t nuke the tweets this time.
Refreshed to the youtube channel. but I’m not done adding videos from these few other channels I contributed too. I’m lazy, and its fuck all utter bullocks, randomly fucked nonsense of no interest. I might just grab those with more than a couple k views and add them to the yet de-unlisted list… channel looks fine as is, but I’ll get to it soon since it’s annoying me and I’m in a logging mood recently. It’s not like I’m getting much of any feedback about it anyway so wtf. I have more interesting things to do.
I’ve tried to look over some of the rant videos from when I actually did those, from when I got all the subs mostly. Nothing worth the time honestly. All around or less than 100 views, one video response to another tuber that hit over 11k, and not much or any constructive or positive engagement to show for on any of those. We’d have to twist my arm pretty hard to get me to look more into that shit, in strictly sincere speak, seriously. It can be summed up with “mostly randomly constructed discourse of varying decontextualized sentences”.
I have a better idea.
Here are some pictures from the latest cat fishing expedition.
4n really likes to hunt these things.
This one is a bit of a dud. I was about to start another one, guess that’ll wait after I write this. Changed it a bit trying to be more efficient, adding a little loop for hanging cause why not. The loose parts are too tight and the tight spots aren’t tight enough so the spine doesn’t quite hold like I’d like it to. It’ll stay together just fine though, the difference is barely noticeable.
I’ve also worked out a proper setup so I won’t have to use staples to temporarily hold the pages together while I punch the holes. I didn’t even remove them in this one oops, it could set off metal detectors.
And I might need to put a label on them warning it’s possible for them to contain cat hair.
I’ve got a selection of articles and texts from anarchist writers I’m going to be printing out, some illustrated, some posters. Just binding blanks for now out of paper from the recycling bin :D
Someone borrowed my printer and I’m only getting it back next weekend, so I have the whole week to figure out what else to make. I’d like to have at least half a dozen books to assemble for the end of the month, when I’ll have to go out of town for medical appointments again.
It’s pretty much the same process I’ll be using for the mini-books that come with some of the -bda-, except those are cut to about a third the height. It’s simple to get the hang of. Having a crochet needle helps (I need to get a new one of those). Right now I’m just using a small engineer’s screwdriver to push the yarn around and make the knots.
I’d love to hear suggestions on what to print out for more of these. Preferably between 40 and 80 pages, a manageable size for now. I’ve got three lined up so far but I’m not telling :P I’d rather hear what whoever reads this might have to say. It doesn’t really matter if I’ve read it already or not.